Monday, September 15, 2008

I'd Like You to Hear: White Lies.

White Lies. Pretty neat band from the UK.
Just discovered them a few days ago when I saw that they were touring with Japanese Motors at a venue that's not too far from me. I was thoroughly excited, until I saw the show was 18+. Then the disappointment really sank in.

They have a really cool video for their newest single entitled "Death". Really different, but I loved it. It's pretty artistic, if nothing else:

*Sorry for the advertisement on the video. YouTube decided to disable the embedding feature on this particular video so I was left with no other choice but Yahoo Music. Unfortunately there is like a 15 second advertisement in the beginning. But don't let that stop you from viewing the video! It's one of my favorites, and totally worth the 15 second wait. :]





Liked the song? They have an awesome techno version on their myspace!



No comments: