Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome!

I just created a new music/art/fashion blog.
I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but I just ended up getting around to it now. So welcome! I know it's going to be a work in progress for a little bit, but I'm excited for once it gets rolling!

I plan to document my most fashion-forward outfits that I put together for different occasions, as well as discuss new trends and pieces that I enjoy or want, and display any pieces that I create myself. (If I ever find the time this year, ugh!) I will also, most likely, be raving about some new band that I discovered, seeing as I seem to fall in love with a new one every few days. In addition to all that, I will probably be keeping you updated on my quest and life-long dream of attending an art college next year. It's going to be difficult, so I know I'll need to get it all out somewhere! :)

Navigation!
Here's how this site will function. I will post, you will read. (And hopefully comment!) :) But for a more in depth look at how I will organize it, here you are.

-Notice the side module that is titled "Labels." I will tag each of my posts with something that you can classify them by. For example, for a music post I would tag it with something like "I'd Like You To Hear:" so that way if you ever just want to see all the music posts, you can click that tag and see them all laid out before your eyes! Like magic! For posts displaying certain outfits of mine, the label will probably be something like "What I Wore:" ect. I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. :)
-Notice the side module labeled "Flickr Photos." If you click it, you will be directed to my flickr account so you will be able to see all the oh-so-lovely photos that I have taken. Feel free to comment.

I will make updates to this post if I add new things and feel the need to explain them.



So I welcome you, to Sweet As Sunshine, my newest, and (hopefully) coolest blog so far.

So tell me what you think,
or hit me up for a chat here:
AIM: asinglesparkk
myspace URL: wishful_thinking23

xoxo
natasha sara.

No comments: